Friday, October 17, 2008

Hello to ALL!

Well, it has been a while! I APOLOGIZE! I still have a hard time with managing my time!!! I know this sounds crazy but even though I am spending all my time at home and not currently working (now I know why) my day is still like a blur to me! I get very very tense and well I seem to be more A-D-D than usual (LOL) really! I have been told by Dr. Shah (Oncologist) that I still have chemo brain and that this takes a while to get over! WOW... I am really really scatter brained (I will blog about this shortly)! At this moment I just wanted to do a blog apologizing for not updating my blog and keeping it current!!! My time and my days at times are like a blur!!! So, with that I love you all and want to thank all of you for your thoughts, prayers, help and well just for being YOU! God Bless!

xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo,
Deanna

No comments: