Tuesday, June 3, 2008

ROUND II here I come - Chemo Treatment

Hello all! Today is the 1st session of Round 2! I have been here at MD Anderson since 9:15 this a.m. just now (3:25 p.m.) received the benadryl, zofran (for Nausea) I still have to get the Chemo cocktail of Herceptin, Taxol and Decadron (damn steroids again-argh)... I am in the process of watching a video/movie/documentary about a lady that has cancer-it came to a part where I started crie (I lie I cried like a baby) and I looked at the clock on the movie and glanced at the corner of my eye at the clock here and well they were the same exact time (3:47)!!! COOL huh!

Will blog u soon! XOXOXOX,
DEANNA

6 comments:

SUSIE said...

Good Luck today. Hope it goes well or least bereable. Love ya,SUSIE

Emily said...

It's pretty exciting to be starting the second step of treatment already. This time will fly just like the last step did. Soon this will just be a bad year with plenty of great years ahead of us. I love you!

Anonymous said...

You have been so good at keeping everyone informed with this blog and sweet little Emily is always cheering you on. I know you can't wait until July, see you soon.Love you Shannon

Anonymous said...

JUST 2 SAY I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!AND STAY STRONG AND KNOW GOD IS WITH YOU ALL THE WAY AND HE IS THE MOST POWERFUL TREATMENT!!!!!! AND KNOW YOUR FAMILY IS WITH YOU EACH STEP OF THE WAY! REST AND TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF AND ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU ARE TRULY AN INSPIRATION TO EACH AND EVERYONE WHO HAS EVER MET YOU AND BEEN A PART OF THEIR LIFE, GOD WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE OF HIS CHILDREN AND YOU HAVE SO MANY THINGS TO ACCOMPLISHED SO TAKE CARE AND KEEP SMILING YOUR BEAUTIFUL SMILE!!!LOVE YOU SO MUCH! STACEY

YOUR EXTENTED FAMILY NEXT DOOR said...

HI MOMMA D LOVE AND MISS U HANNAH. YOU ARE DOING SO GREAT. TIME IS GOING SO FAST. MISS HAVING YOU NEXT DOOR. BUT DOWN THE ROAD ISN'T TO BAD. WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE SAY HI AND THEY ARE PRAYING EVERY NIGHT FOR YOU TO GET STRONGER AND BETTER. LOVE THE BLACKSTOCK'S

Anonymous said...

hey deanna
you hang in there!sometimes god puts you thru things you think are bad but later it comes to you why he did it.....to save you from something worst.if ya can understand what im trying to say.you looked so good when i seen ya at chris grad.you are handling this with the best of grace
love ya joy &sam