Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hello All... UPDATE May 31, 2009 - TIC TOC TIC TOC what is that button like spot?

Hello to all!!!

On Friday I had some xrays done and a doppler of my arteries in my left arm and left extremities... I have had swelling in my left arm, aching in my hips that is really starting to annoy me, severe pain in my right thumb and well, just not feeling up to par... I have made myself get up and move around because of the children and family things... However at times I just lately want to stay in bed... The mornings and nights are worse for me and I spoke with the Doctors and they ordered tests. So, now on to that (Damn A D D chemo brain) but when the xrays were done on the hip and pelvis the technician asked me a few times "are you sure that you do not have any buttons or snaps on your pants and/underwear? " I was like "um, no... WHY?" The reply "well, we see a spot on the film"... So, now of course that moment is stuck in my head - keeps replaying over and over again... And another thought too - METS... TIC TOC TIC TOC goes the clock... = waiting on results...





NOTE TO SELF:
Stop searching the d&*! Internet for possible reasons why and what the spot could be! I know better! I really do but
another note to self: LISTEN TO SELF...
I know that it will be nothing
and well damn it if it is
"I CAN HANDLE IT"...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u can handle anything :) and u can do anything u put ur mind to! i know u can!!!