Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hello all... Long time no blog!

Sorry that it has been such a long time since I have posted anything! So, much has been going on! Nothing too bad though... Lets start with the bad news-However I did lose my work family! I am no longer an employee with NACM! I was there for almost 10 years and not only did I lose my job but am not in contact as much as before with them... However I am still on disability but cobra insurance takes almost 1/2 of that plus I think that I have let my life insurance lapse plus I lost my life insurance that my company was carrying for me (OUCH). My father has been in and out of the hospital 3 times since my last blog! He has had a really bad intenstinal infection that he caught from the hospital!!! Also, he is having problems with his temperal lobe arteries! But my father can be a strong man and I know if he would just put his mind to it all will be ok!!! My grandmother (Oba) keeps falling! Dylan and I both have had a bad sinuses since the middle of Feb! And once again he is seems to be suffering with a runny nose and a rash on the face in which I think is from rubbing his nose. I will be taking him to the doctor tomorrow! Sarah fell at softball practice and at this moment is at Centra Care getting her leg looked at! And today TODAY I had those hard, annoying, painfull, uneven and ugly expanders taken out and replaced with gel implants this morning at 10:30! I am so sore but so happy at the same time! The tata's are once again soft!!! So, let's see we have had to have our roof repaired $700 later, a new refrigerator $1200 later, and now all that is left to do is fix the ceiling where the rain came in, fix a leak somewhere in my shower (which is leaking into my closet and on to the bathroom floor), either replace or fix our in the wall unit oven, and wait there's more our fence is falling!!! PHEW believe it or not there is more but nothing and none of these above I/We will not let it overwhelm us WE SHALL OVERCOME!!! Have & keep the faith! Keep praying and believing! Keeping my children with me and being with them gives me hope, strength and a feeling of contemptment! My mother recently had to go back to Mayo for testing and another liver biopsy to possibly have to start Interferon but God WILL provide - her liver function tests came back GREAT! So at this time no NO NO NO Interferon! Ok enough for now I am really sore and well pretty tired right now and still have a bit of anesthesia remaining in my system!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hang in there dear.that house stuff never goes away.i push the little lever to hard on our refr to get water and broke 400 later it is fixed.im praying for your mom grandma and dad as we speak.sounds like a girls weekend away to me!!!!!!!!!!!! joy

shelley bean puntin said...

I love you sooooo muchhh and keep on moving and everything will work out how it is suppose to in the end because god is definately watching all of you guyss i know it ;) achieve all the goals you want to and believe you can do anything!!! i love u lots!!!!!!!!!!!!!