Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hello All... GOOD NEWS!!!

TODAY-TODAY I HAVE GREAT NEWS- My CT scan came back NEGATIVE!!! The nurse read it to me it said "normal scan with / without contrast - scan shows the normal brain of a 40 year old woman" lol what's that supposed to mean!!! LOL... I do not care it was normal!!! I am normal!!! Now I just need to get a hold and put a stop to these headaches that I have had since Christmas!!! But anyway HURRAY... HURRAY... HURRAY!!! No more worrying about my brain!!! Worrying that the cancer spread there... Can't take that out to prevent it from spreading there. LOL so, anyway just wanted to blog about this GREAT NEWS!!!
xoxoxoxoxo,
Love you all, Deanna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great news! Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. So glad you feeling better besides the headaches. Dylan's party was a great success.I know that was hard work, knowing you had surgery the next day,Bravo.Also I love Theresa'a grapefruits too.Love You,See you soon,SUSIE

Anonymous said...

as i read your blog i think of all the thoughts i had coming thru my cancer and thru my hyster.these are the same ones you are having i just didnt share it like you have on this website.so girlfriend if ya wanna vent.........vent i wish i could have shared some of my ordeal but kept it in.this is much better.if it wasnt for susie i would have had no one to share it with...hang in there its almost over..praise god love ya joy