Monday, May 12, 2008

BIRTHDAY BLOG!

Hello! A BIG "THANK YOU" to everyone for coming to my 40th Birthday party and for all the wonderful presents! However your presence was all that was expected but thank you from the bottom of my heart! It was great getting everyone that I love and have not seen in a while together so thank you it made my day!!! I understand for the ones that could not make it - I really wished you were there but I understand and love you all and hope to see you soon! Click on the link below for a video that our lil' Miss Shelley did for me with some of the pics that were taken on the day of my birthday and of the party hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed it and my big day!!!

xoxoxoxox,
Deanna
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6nfuAX4_cs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love you so much! hope you had the bestest birthday you could ever have! i had soo much fun!

Emily said...

I am glad your 40th Birthday was as special as you are to all of us!! I love you