Sunday, May 4, 2008

Lost In Time/Lost In Space...

Hello All! It has been a while since my last post. SORRY! I have not felt very well lately. A week ago today I was admitted into the hospital (just overnight-could have stayed another night but I was homesick for my lil' man) I was running a fever and well, was just totally exhausted. After numerous vitamins that I was low on and 3 rounds of antibiotics I am back up and running (well not exactly running). Since my last round of Chemo I have had a really I mean REALLY bad case of Chemo Brain! But, all is ok really! The doctors said that this soon will pass. I am ready I keep forgetting lil' things like my memory card chip at Walmart in one of those lil' machines(which no one ever turned in-ARGH some people - I had videos of Dylan on there, pics of me at Chemo), sometimes I forget if I took my medicine or not (just 5-10 min later), where I put things, just little stuff like that. But, really I am doing fine. Getting tired more easily. I am just ready to get my treatments over with and get back to normal everyday life!!! Last night Michael took me out for a nice evening (we have not had time together or went out since like sometime in January-BC -before cancer diagnosis) without the children. He took me to the House of Blues, then to Pleasure Island to see a comedy show, then some other show and then to see a movie (Iron Man), I was just not ready to go home yet. Had a great time. However very tired today and my feet are aching but worth it. I love you all and can not wait to see everyone ASAP!

XOXOXOX
Deanna

1 comment:

Emily said...

Wow, Mom think how fast all of your treatments have gone by so far. The rest of the treatments will go by just as fast, and you will be better and back to your old self before you know it. We are all so proud of how well you are doing, you are a fighter; we all knew you would be but this goes beyond what we thought you could do. I love you!