Saturday, May 3, 2008

CHEMO BRAIN-DUH...

I am still experiencing that numb spacy feeling that comes with chemo brain. Chemo brain is the condition that I have become aware of during my chemotherapy. You know you have chemo brain when you begin to wonder who stole your brain. It produces: brain fog, memory loss, slow-wittedness and more! Like the other night, I was at dinner took my medicine or so I thought-I just could not remember if I did or not. But I had witnesses that said "um yes, you did", but me I could not remember if I had taken it or not! To me this has been the worse side effect! I have been told that this soon will go away eventually! Praise the Lord!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Do you have chemobrain or the CRAFT? You are turning 40 soon. Just kidding, this side effect will go away. Unfortunately just something that you have to get in order to be healed. I can't remember anything either and I am not going through chemo so what's my excuse??