Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hello All!

Don't you just love fall! It is just so gorgeous out!
I am doing pretty good! Sarah and Shawn arranged for me to have the computer in bed! This is pretty good. So, I will be posting some pics and some videos soon! Well I am still REAllY SORE! I get real dizzy (lol yes more than usual)... I am running a lil' fever now and had the chills earlier but feel ok, however tired but unable to sleep! I want to thank all of you who have sent me my get well cards! Can not wait to get back to my normal routine! I love all of you, will keep you in my prayers and hope you all are doing fabulous!!! Ok going to get some rest now which I have had a lot of that since I am unable to get out of bed now or off the couch (the lovely couch from Jack). Thank you and God Bless You ALL!

xoxoxoxoxoxo
Deanna

4 comments:

Emily said...

Yep I am totally loving the weather! Remember to eat, drink and rest - so you will be up and around quicker! I love you!

Betzie said...

Found you through Deena's blog...great that you are doing so so well! Keep the faith and hope your recovery is quick and easy! Hugs...betzie

The Urban Chic said...

Hi Deanna, I too found your blog through Deena. You too are an inspiration for women every where. Bless you, you are so young. I will keep you on my prayer list. Blessings, Pat

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, cousin....you are in my prayers everyday and I check your blog all the time! Take good care of yourself and rest.
Love and kisses! XXOXOOOOXXOXXOOO