Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Some pics that I wanted to share...

Me and my Emmy...
Me and my crew...
My lil' man-Dylan Jon

Umpa and Dylan

Santa & Dylan


Papa, Dylan, Taylor and Sarah Beth!


Dylan, Sarah and Shelley at the mall...


Great Grandma and Dylan!



My crew with our lil' tree... That's Kyle on the left, Michael in the back, my Lil' Man Dylan Jon, Taylor (don't she look thrilled-LOL) and Sarah Beth on the right...


Me and our Oba... "You paid too much" LOL


Nana and the kids!


My baby girl Emily and my wonderful Son Inlaw Tom!


My beautiful Sarah Beth and of course Shrek!


Christmas morning... Wow check out all those stockings! I am TRULY blessed!


Never dare me... My oldest daughter (Emily) dared me to take this list to the store with me to pick up a few things left to buy for Christmas dinner...Me in the store... You should have seen the people looking at me like "what is she doing"... LOL I love it... And the lady at the register LOL I had to tell her I was not stealing the banana that I brought it in with me... LOLYum what a good list it was...



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas,loved the pics. I wish all of you a safe and happy 2009.