Friday, January 30, 2009

One year ago today...



Hello all there are a couple of videos here so turn off the music... (:)








One year ago today...





January 30th, 2008

This is the day I found the lump...



On that day, my world, my thoughts, my feelings, and my priorities, completely and radically changed.



I try to make the most of my life these days. But I was really trying to do that before my diagnosis, too. I think to myself "has it actually been one full year since this whole experience began?" Wow. It’s really hard to believe that my one year anniversary has come and gone so quickly!



Time flies when you’re…





Um... in this case "fun" is not the word here!

BUT I AM HERE!!!!








From the day at home, at my desk, while working in my office, right after lunch, a phone call from our family Doctor confirming what I thought, confirming that little lump in my right breast... Confirming

C A N C E R!!!

(Can Survive)


From my Pre-Chemo Cut...

To that weekend of Easter when clumps of my hair were falling out, just blowing away in the wind...









That weekend my beautiful children were there, standing by me (as always) while we shaved my head...

My youngest baby girl Sarah could not do it, she was very upset.





As alway we tried to make the best of it!!!






WATCH VIDEO... Scroll all the way down and turn off music...





Within 1 week, completely bald was I!!!

A tear or two

I must admit



I did cry...



Through weekly treatments




through the aches and pains








the steroids trips








the allergic reaction to steri-strips...








The tata to the tata's






WATCH VIDEO HERE - Oh my I looked terrible LOL...






Me and Dylan night before surgery in his chifferobe!







January 30th, 2008






On this day, one year ago today - my life officially began!














Today I celebrate!!!

Today I celebrate...


ME

Deanna = Pretty in Pink...

Not The End here

To Be Continued for at least another 40 years...




xoxoxoxox,
Deanna

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love u
lots and lots!
distance doesnt matter!! the love will always be strong!!!
i just have to wait 1 year and 5 months!
♥♥♥ U SOO MUCH
~PuNtIn

Emily said...

You are so brave!! I am so glad that we are a few steps closer to puting this horrible chapter in our lives behind us. Many many more good times, laughter, and memories ahead of us to have!

Love, Emily

Anonymous said...

you have hung in there couragiously.before ya know it itll be 5 yrs then 10.its been 7rs for me as of 11-2008.the worst is behind ya and you do learn to live to the fullest.i pray everyday for the good things in my life.take care joy& SAM