Monday, February 2, 2009

Hello all...

Hello all... Starting (or going to try to start) something new. A "What I'm Thankful For" and at times "For Today"!

So...

Today is February 2, 2009 and I am thankful for...

My Family, rides on trains, shopping and eating ice cream with my kids, sliding down the McDonalds slide with my lil' man, challenging Michael to Gallaga, coming home and finding the house picked up by the teens, friends stopping by and plans for a girls night out on Friday, ping-pong, Austin for teaching Sarah ping - pong, Susie and Kevin parties, Theresa and Erik's grapefruits, Donna, Chad, their boys and knowing that when I can go back to work and/or when the economy gets better that I WILL have a job!!! I am thankful for another day, I am thankful for TODAY...

For today...

I look forward to the end of May when the last of my intensive cancer care will be complete!
I look forward to hopefully this Friday!

xoxoxoxo,
Deanna

1 comment:

KRoger said...

Your as beautiful today as you were when we were kids! I can close my eyes and remember dancing around in your room to: Girls just wanna have fun...curling the back of your hair getting ready for school- basketball & softball games ( we were GOOD) most of all... Laughing together! Eating girl scout cookies under the over pass on the way to school penciling in our names under there...and who we "loved" then...uhg! I remember the good times of our youth-watching the Thriller video in your living room on its debut and your could DANCE! that was and still is a great oldie...I remember you and think of you so much-more than you'll ever know. Emily is just so beautiful-it's like looking at you and Sara too. You have a wonderful family "Boo" may god bless you today and always!!!! "Burly