Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hello all... Hysterectomy!

Hello all! Well, I am here at Winnie Palmer Hospital
(just yesterday we were at Chuck E. Cheese celbrating Dylan's 3rd Birthday!!! God bless him!!! He is such a joy and keeps me going!!!-will post pics and blog about this later!)

(beautiful it was almost like staying at The Hilton - LOL)


(this is a picture of my bathroom - check out the swans)


they have a concierge where they can come and give you a pedicure, massage, manicure. I have a beautiful room with a view (no more womb with a view though-LOL meds are talking now) I could see downtown and the citrus bowl!!!

I had the complete hysterectomy yesterday morning at 10:30 a.m. surgery lasted around 3 hours, my surgeon is wonderful Dr. Jessica Vaught
http://www.orlandohealth.com/MDAnderson/OurTeam/OurTeam.aspx?Wid=6&Pid=773#V-Z she does the less invasive technique and is one of only a few that uses the daVinci® robotic Surgical System http://www.davincisurgery.com/index.aspx... Well I will blog later not feeling to well having a reaction to something my face and lips are red, burning and swollen possible a delayed reaction from the anesthesia so they are keeping me to observe me a lil' longer... I will take some pics soon when I feel better... (UPDATED SEE PICS ABOVE)... love you all
xoxoxoox,
Deanna

No comments: