Tuesday, March 11, 2008

03/11/08 For today

This pic taken the previous Saturday@ Cassadega
they look like their Mommy!
Hello all! Just sitting here once again at MD Anderson, 5th floor. Today is my Iron Infusion and my bi-weekly nuelasta injection. Here is how my day began... I had Dr's appointments starting @ 8:00, saw the Oncologist, 2 nurse practioners, credit/billing office, schedulars, another credit/billing lady, lab work, went up to see my father on the 10th floor, more lab work (thank goodness for that port), had to eat (some foods and drinks really taste bad to me and/or taste like metal!) and well here I sit eating chips, 1/2 chicken sandwich, apple/grape drink (usually my favorite but tastes like a battery would taste if we ate them... A little boring but savoring the peace and quiet. I am not used to my "me time" as of yet. I have been told to take the time to relax and sit still for once still adjusting to that. They will be giving me something they said that will relax me-here she comes right now... Yawn... (ok just woke up to Emily standing over me!-so glad she came) Dad is in the hospital still and is recovering pretty good. We were all a little worried there since he has lost a lot of weight (he is down to like 152). Thank you for reading up on me-I miss all of you (family & friends) Better go! Have a blessed day!

Deanna

No comments: