Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Deanna's TOP 11 BENEFITS OF NOT HAVING HAIR! plus 1

My Top 10 Benefits of not having hair!

11. An extra 45 minutes of not having to get ready to go somewhere...
10. Less time in the shower = water conservation
9. No time consuming trips to the salon mean more free time to shop for wigs on ebay with Emily!
8. No expensive hair products means more money for really good coffee gotta love that Starbucks and for Teavana!
7. I could wear a different color hair everyday and not damage my own hair
6. No more bad hair days (only bad hat days)
5. No worries of hat hair when I take my hat off
4. It is easier to spot the family resemblances to my father
3. No one has to guess which of the Stooges I am trying to impersonate
2. When it grows back I’ll actually know my natural hair color
1. AND THE #1 reason is having your lil' one kiss you on the head while he thinks you are sleeping and to feel his lips, hear the sound of the smack and well the slobber helps to remind you too... Oooh got another one... I can really belt out the song "I'm to sexy for my hair" and make my lil' Sarah smile...

5 comments:

Emily said...

Way to be positive Mom, these are great!!! I have another one, you actually found out that you have a great shaped head!

I love you

Anonymous said...

We will keep praying for you and your whole family.
hug and moose licks
Ivy (Tom Step-sister)

Anonymous said...

Your top 10 was so funny you should write for the tonight show!!! I loved the kiss on top of the head one the best,so sweet. Your kids are lucky to have such a loving mother.

Anonymous said...

Hey there lady, I really miss talking to you about our GREAT cusomters. You are so blessed to be so strong!!! Yo Go Girl


Kristeen Ulch

Anonymous said...

your kids are Very lucky to have a great mom like you!!! Your a Very kind sweet loving mother that I wish I could of had!!! U are very strong and definately know in life what is good for you!!!! You look at all the good in every situation and know how to brighten someones day by just letting them know u are there!!!
Keep up the good work deanna I am here for u
-you know who this is!!!

1 clue----
ddaps for life ;)