Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hello all! Another one bites the dust!

As Emily said today "another one bites the dust"!!! Yippee, todays treatment was a little rough on me the Taxol and Herceptin is running it's course on me even though Dr. Shah cut the Herceptin down a lil' it and the Taxol are making my bones ache something fierce that the pain pills are not helping... It really feels as if they are on fire, tingly and achy all at the same time! I just wanted to post a lil' before I lie down and elevate my legs... Dylan is up we took a late nap (5:15) of course I woke up before he did and no matter what I tried I could not get him up so, Sarah, Shelley (Sarah's best friend and my adopted daughter LOL) and I proceeded to make dinner we tried to wake him up again to eat and well to no avail did he do so. UNTIL I was ready to go to bed that is... Now he is up and movin', Sarah and Shelley said that they would play with him for a bit and try to wear him down (may be the other way around LOL)... I am going to read a lil' and stretch out! And before I go to sleep say a prayer for all of you, myself, and for the lil' girl that is missing!

God bless you all and a wonderful day/evening to you all!


xoxoxoxoxoxo,

Deanna

2 comments:

Emily said...

"Party on Party People" Dylan is always ready to party!! Sorry that you have had a rough day. I am glad that Sarah and Shelley are there to help you!! I know that with time everything will be better. I feel like someone has our hour glass on it's side so that time stands still... I am ready for it to be right side up so we can move on from this chapter in our lives and move on to a healthier and happier time.

Anonymous said...

i love u and i cant wait till december!!!!!!!! i think that may be the next time....labor day weekend is the first game sorrz... i love u and glad i could help!!!!!