Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hello ALL I miss you!!! Just sittin' at chemo...

Just wanted to tell everyone how much I love and miss everyone!!!
And I would like to thank EVERYONE for everything!
God Bless You All!!!
XOXOXOXO,
Deanna
P.S. Feeling a lil' low and sentimental now. Just looked at some of my pics since my diagnoses and from my party and well feeling a little sad! DAMN Steroids! LOL really I am ok... Just tired and a sentimental now (note the word "mental" LOL)...
Plus, I keep forgetting to wear my pink wig in!!! I have had private rooms the last three times and keep forgetting to bring it in it would be the perfect opportunity now when I do bring it in next week I will be in a room with 3 other people... LOL but I will do it anyway PROMISE...
So, check this blog next week at around 3:30!!!
I am feeling a lil' down now also, because today while waiting I met the YOUNGEST one ever during chemo (just recently have I met people close to my age everyone else up until last tuesday has been 60 or over...) anyway the girl today was recently transferred from Fla Hospital, she is 19 going on 20 this year, she looked so weak and fragile, we were both pretty much bundled but she also had on a winter hat and sweat pants, she seemed a lil' out of it, during her chemo (she was 2 doors down) her blood pressure started to drop and she was not doing to good she was also complaining of chest pains she was taken upstairs, my heart my thoughts and my prayers are with her now! I still have a hard time understanding God's purpose for things like this at times I really do and feel guilty/bad that I do so...

1 comment:

Emily said...

That is sad... It just shows you that Cancer is not prejudice!! Prayers are with all patients and families of cancer patients and survivors. This is a war that needs to be fought and won for everyone!