Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hello All!

Just wanted to do a quick post... Had #11 of #12 yesterday!!! Yippee!!! Gettin' closer and feelin' groovy! Lada da da da da feelin' groovy!!! Ok there goes those darn steroids again!!! LOL anyway just wanted to let everyone know that I am doing pretty good today had a really rough night last night and a really crazy day today! But hangin' in there! Thanks to wonderful friends and family! I also just want to give a personal shout out to my two new sisters that I have recently met (you know who you are Barbie & Heather!), my good friend Pat M., my old old (not in age however LOL) friends that I have recently made contact with (you know who you are too but just in case... Cathy, Pam, Karen, Debbie and Honey you all are wonderful), family that I have just reunited with (Dody, Stacey, my nephews), my family (ok to many of you all to list), my NACM NTO family, my SACM/NACM family and my friends, to all of you who have given my so much love, support and well the spunk to keep on keepin' on! Ok feelin' sentimental now you all can blame this on Cathy!!! Just a note to all that I have an appointment on Friday and hopefully I will be told exactly what will be going on with me, my treatments, how I am doing with my battle, war and my kickin' cancers ass!!! I feel at times that I have been given the run around and well either Michael or Emily will be coming to this one! I love you all thank you for everything! Going to go get me some applesauce now (the only thing besides that and yogurt that I really eat for the first 2 days after Chemo!!! Keep on Keepin' on!!! Love you all!

XOXOXOXOXO,
Deanna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

11 down, one to go! You're doing it! I am praying for you, girl! LOVE! XOXOXOXOX